Skocz do zawartości

CLR20r3 - Fifa 16 ENG

nayt1380

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Pomoc jest darmowa, ale proszę rozważ przekazanie dotacji na utrzymanie serwisu: klik.

Welcome to fixitpc,

thanks for joining us, but every problem has it's own thread, so I had to extract your post to another thread.

Sometimes we have to wait for first chance exceptions, because there's no second one and the process terminates. So, use this command:

procdump.exe -e 1 -ma -w "fifaconfig.exe"

and if the dump appears, compress it using 7-zip or any other compression tool, upload your file to the zippyshare.com and then share the link with us.

BTW. Have you tried to get support from the EASports?

m.g.

Thanks for the dump.

I'm affraid your problem has the same roots as in other cases I saw today ([HERE] and [HERE]). The program stops during intialization phase, and fails after calling the function D3D11CreateDevice with D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL set to D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL_11_0 ("Targets features supported by Direct3D 11.0 including shader model 5." [KLIK]). It seems, that your graphic card doesn't support DX11, which is required by the fifaconfig :( You can also try to change some driver settings and check the .xml files in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 16 DEMO\fifasetup\", but I'm affraid it'll not help.

m.g.

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...