Skocz do zawartości

Laptop sam się wyłącza

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam,

od jakiegoś czasu bardzo często laptop (Vista HE 32) po prostu sam się wyłącza podczas pracy z dokumentami, zdjęciami lub innymi programami.

Wyskakuje też czasem komunikat: "Proces hosta systemu Windows (Rundll32) przestał działać"

System podpowiada, że można zmieniać ustawienia w DEP, jeśli problem z Rundll32: DEP

Zamieszczam logi:

OTL.TXT

OTL.EXTRAS

GMER: ... (skanuje się jeszcze)

DrWeb

Ad-REMOVER

Findykill

TDSS

Proszę o instrukcje.

-----

Właśnie przed chwilą - w trakcie skanowania Gmer, znów sam się laptop wyłączył, ale tym razem pojawił się też niebieski ekran.

Niestety nie zdążyłem podejść, by zapisać numer błędu.

Skanuję Gmerem od nowa....

Edytowane przez picasso
Pomoc jest darmowa, ale proszę rozważ przekazanie dotacji na utrzymanie serwisu: klik.

Udało się, oto log Gmer

Kolego, a sprawdzałeś czy ten laptop się nie przegrzewa, bo to jest częsta przyczyna wyłączania się takich sprzętów, zapchany od kurzu wentylator. Robi się taka powłoczka która uniemożliwia odprowadzanie ciepła.

Kiedyś go rozbierałem i czyściłem wszystko w środku oraz dołożyłem pasty pod procesor.

Faktycznie by strasznie zakurzony, powodowało to, że wentylator chodził baaardzo głośno.

Teraz jest cichy, temp. osiągi, itp ...

EVEREST

Podniosłem lapcia przed chwilą na specjalnych podstawkach w górę, by miał lepsze chłodzenie od spodu.

Co do tego warna:

View Postmarcos777, on 05-02-2011 - 15:23, said:

Wyskakuje też czasem komunikat:

program Proces hosta systemu Windows (Rundll32) przestał działać

System podpowiada, że można zmieniać ustawienia w DEP, jeśli problem z Rundll32: DEP

- to ogranicz funkcję DEP tylko dla komponentów Windows http://www.vistax64....f-programs.html

- Ok, zrobiłem to - ustawiłem DEP:

tylko dla istotnych programów i usług Windows.

A było ustawione:

...DEP .... dla wszystkich, oprócz: CToolbar.exe i WindowsMovieMaker.

----------------

Vista w Panel sterowania / Informacje wydajności i narzędzia / Raporty i rozwiązywanie problemów zgłasza błędy na HDD:

Troubleshoot a problem with a hard disk drive

Windows was temporarily unable to read your hard disk drive. We don't know the exact cause of the problem. In most cases, this type of condition is momentary and doesn't indicate a serious problem, but sometimes it means that a hard disk is failing.

Common causes of this problem

Aging or failing hard disks. To prevent file corruption and data loss, we recommend that you back up all of your important files and folders immediately. See step 1 in the section below for more information.

Large file transfers from secondary media, such as an external hard drive, to a local hard drive.

Loss of power to a hard disk drive that causes inconsistent data sectors.

Hard disk-intensive processes such as antivirus scanners.

Recently installed hardware that might have compatibility and performance problems.

Before you begin the troubleshooting steps below, we recommend backing up the files and folders on your computer.

Back up your files and folders to prevent data loss

Click to open Backup and Restore Center

Note

The Backup and Restore Center is not included in Windows Vista Starter Edition.

Click Back up files, and then follow the steps in the wizard. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Note

You should back up your files and folders on a regular basis to protect your data from unexpected hardware problems. Also, when creating backups, it is helpful to use a portable storage device, such as an external hard disk, as the drive you save backups on. This is preferable to storing backups on a local, internal hard disk because it keeps this important recovery data separate from your computer.

The following steps can help identify whether the cause of the problem is temporary or whether it is a more serious problem with your hard disk. Try the steps in the order given. If one step doesn't solve the problem, then move on to the next one.

Restart your computer

Make sure that the problem is not just a temporary one by restarting your computer and repeating what you were doing when the error occurred. If the error persists, try the next step.

Install the latest updates for your computer

If the error occurred shortly after adding a new hardware device, the device or its driver might be causing the problem. First, install the latest updates on your computer (including hardware updates).

How do I download and install the latest updates for my computer?

Use Windows Update to check for and install updates:

Click to go online to the Windows Update website

In the left pane, click the Check for updates link, and then click View available updates.

What if I don't see any available updates?

If you see You receive updates: Managed by your system administrator, you can try clicking the link to Check online for updates from Microsoft Update or Check online for updates from Windows Update, but you might need to contact your system administrator to obtain the desired updates.

If you don't see the message above and no updates are available in Windows Update, after you click the Check for Updates link in the left pane, then the available updates have already been installed.

Select all Important and Recommended updates.

Select the Optional updates you want, and then click Install. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

If you recently added a new hardware device to your computer, go online to the manufacturer's website to see if a driver update is available.

How do I find my computer manufacturer?

Click the Start button , type msinfo32 in the Search box, and then press ENTER. Your computer manufacturer is listed as the System Manufacturer in the right pane of the System Information window.

Click to go online to see contact information for most computer manufacturers

If you recently added a new program to your computer, go online to the manufacturer's website to see if an update is available.

If this does not solve the problem, then remove the hardware device and check to see if the problem goes away.

Run the disk error-checking tool

You can help solve some computer problems and improve the performance of your computer by making sure that your hard disk has no errors.

Click the Start button , and then click Computer.

Right-click the hard disk drive that you want to check, and then click Properties.

Click the Tools tab, and then, under Error-checking, click Check Now. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

To automatically repair problems with files and folders that the scan detects, select Automatically fix file system errors. Otherwise, the disk check will report problems but not fix them.

To perform a thorough disk check, select Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors. This scan attempts to find and repair physical errors on the hard disk itself, and it can take much longer to complete.

To check for both file errors and physical errors, select both Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors.

Click Start.

Depending upon the size of your hard disk, this might take several minutes or longer. For best results, don't use your computer for any other tasks while it's checking for errors.

Note

If you select Automatically fix file system errors for a disk that is in use (for example, the partition that contains Windows), you'll be prompted to reschedule the disk check for the next time you restart your computer.

Have your disk drive cables checked

If the previous steps did not solve the problem, have your computer checked for faulty or unplugged hard disk cables and connectors. We suggest contacting your computer manufacturer for troubleshooting and repair recommendations.

How do I find my computer manufacturer?

Click the Start button , type msinfo32 in the Search box, and then press ENTER. Your computer manufacturer is listed as the System Manufacturer in the right pane of the System Information window.

Click to go online to see contact information for most computer manufacturers

Coś tego wykonać?

oraz

Address a problem with Mozilla Firefox plugin-container

Mozilla Firefox plugin-container has stopped working properly.

For information about possible solutions to this problem, go online to the following Knowledge Base (KB) article:

klik

Kolego zrób skan swojego dysku jak wygląda jego powierzchnia i SMART wrzuć logi.

Proszę:

EVEREST - pełny raport

CPUID HWMONITOR - raport

CPUID SMBUS - raport

MHDD SMART

Nie zamieszczam pełnych opisów, tylko numer ID i wartości.

A pełne "Attribute name" są tutaj diagnostyka SMART w Wikipedii

wraz z opisem i TUTAJ.

Raport MHDD + SMART

Wydaje się być w miarę ten dysk czasy są dobre i nie odbiegają od standardu.

Natomiast zastanawiająca jest taka wysoka temperatura dysku 49 stopni to nie jest najlepszy wynik.

Ogólnie w dobrym stanie jest nie ma bad sectorów, nie ma niestabilnych sektorów.

Kolego a wyłączał Ci się ten laptop wyczyszczeniu go? Wymieniałeś pastę termoprzewodzącą?

Pastę wymieniałem ~ 1-1,5 rok temu przy okazji czyszczenia wnętrza. Wentylator bardzo głośno pracował, tak był zabrudzony i zatarty.

Lapcio dopiero niedawno się zaczął wyłączać.

Teraz jak go podniosłem na specjalnych podstawkach w górę, by miał lepsze chłodzenie od spodu, to czuję, że ma dużo zimniejszą obudowę.

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...